Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Korean Feast


* I plagiarized myself with this post - I originally used it on The Six of Us.* 

I don't know if I have ever mentioned that the hubs is half-Korean, but he is and my awesome Mother-in-law taught me how to make a few dishes that we eat on a regular basis. And now I will share them with you because I have nothing better to write about at the moment you eat, sleep and breathe in anticipation of my next blog post. I know you do, and I am quite ok with that, ya stalkers!! Ok, slap me back into reality!

Here is the photographic evidence that *I* really did make this yumminess:

Chopped Napa cabbage

Kimchi "sauce" ingredients


Ingredients all mixed together



Kimchi!

Kim Bap



Yaki Mandu (Fried vegetable dumplings)

Kim (seaweed)

Rice and steamed edemame



Yummy! Yummy, yumminess!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter does TKD and the instructor makes Korean dishes when they have potlucks after tests. It always smells so good. Sadly I have never been able to stay to try any of it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Everything looks delicious! I am actually eating some Kim Bap as I read this. I am really going to miss the food here when we go back to the states.

    ReplyDelete